- Spin tool vacuum system for ease of load.
- Available “less base” or “less base and column” for incorporation into automation
- Two-position pneumatic rotary turntable kit allows loading of one fixture up to 12 by 14 inches (305mm by 356mm) while the other is under the spin head, increasing productivity
Dual Servo Spin Welder
What Is Spin Welding ?
The process of spin welding uses heat generated by rotational friction at the joint line to weld thermoplastic parts with rotationally symmetric joints. The spin welding machine applies pressure axially while rotating one part against its stationary mate, and the resulting friction generates heat that melts the parts together.
- Large color touch screen with intuitive menu structure
- High precision servo spin drive with orientation accuracy of +/- 0.1 degree
- Servo vertical actuator with positioning accuracy +/-.001in. (+/- .03mm)
- Trigger by vertical position or spin torque
- Programmable welding methods include Weld by Time, Rotations, Collapse Distance w/orientation, Absolute Distance, w/orientation, Energy and peak Torque.
- Post weld features include Hold by Time, Hold by Collapse Distance, Hold to a Fixed Position, and Hold in Constant Thrust.
- Up to 11 independent programmable upper and lower part limits allow for advance process control
- Additional modes: part pickup, pre-spin orientation, constant torque welding
- Motorized mechanical stop
- Password protection of setup parameters
- On board storage of 8 part setups
- Weld data output to PC via RS-232
- Extra-rigid rectangular tube column with negligible deflection
- Up to 5” (127mm) stroke for greater versatility and easier part load and unload
- Optical cycle activation switches to reduce operator fatigue
- Ergonomic base with status indicators
- Integrated design reduces cables and foot print
- Automation connector for interfacing with custom machinery
- Full two-year parts and labor warranty in North America (contact Dukane office for warranty outside of North America)
- CE and NAFTA certification