- Electromechanical vibration head assembly (200-240 Hz)
- Super rigid four rail table slide system
- Super rigid structural steel frame
- One piece flame cut bridge (heaviest in class, in the industry)
- Structural tubular steel table (heaviest in class, in the industry)
- Solid state 30 hp digital variable frequency drive
- Hydraulic lift / clamp force maximum 4500 lbs. (20,000N) 20 gallon ( 75.6L) reservoir
- Allen-Bradley r Compactlogix controller with add-on expansion available
- Allen-Bradley Panel View 700 full color touch screen HMI
- Intuitive and interactive comprehensive help menu
- Part parameter monitoring with programmable limits
- Programming for up to 4 part in place sensors included (sensors not included)
- Programming for up to 4 pneumatic valves included (valves not included)
- Programming for vacuum (vacuum generator and valve not included)
- Programming for tool ID included.
- Multiple language capabilities (ex. English and Spanish)
- Automatic tuning with auto ping capability
- Programmable amplitude 0.040” to 0.080” (1.0 to 1.8mm)
- Weld by time or weld by distance
- Amplitude and Pressure profile up to 5 steps
- Interior work light
- Optical zero force cycle start activation switches
- Light curtain for single switch activation
Vibration Welder 5700
1320mm x 609mm / 27-81 kg
- Table and maximum lower tool size 1800 x 610 mm.
- Door opening 26" high x 41" wide (1470 x 305 mm).
- Upper tool weight 27-81 kg.
- Low 1040 mm lift table height
- 500 mm stroke, 630 mm max. opening
- Door opening 26" high x 76" wide (660 mm x 1931 mm)
- Less than 80 dB in operation (continuous measurement)
- Position adjustable cycle activation switches
- Exterior work light
- PLC options for Siemens or Mitsubishi available
- Custom paint specification
- Rear sliding door for pass through operation
- Programmable pneumatic valves for clamps and slides
- Programmable part-in-place sensing.
* Tooling can in some instances overhand the back of the table by a modest amount.. Consult Dukane for more information.
** Custom lift table or custom frame can be quoted to allow for an uninterrupted “ bucket of greater depth.